The DCyphyr-Twitch-Bot uses a Twitch-Account and an API-Key to hook the Twitch-Account.
It provides basic commands to run in the Twitch-Chat.
- Status Check. It provides a simple status check up to check if everyone is ready.
- Questions. It is able to ask questions if you don’t know what to talk about, or need some kind of idea for your content.
- Advices. It gives you stupid or unnecessary advices.
- Chuck Norris. It fires Chuck-Noris-Jokes, if you need them.
- Chat Actions. It does a small emote like grabbing a coffee.
- WTTR. It is integrated with wttr.in to provide you the necessary tools to show the weather in chat.
|?statuscheck||Evaluates the vote. (only Moderators and higher)|
|?statusreset||Resets the vote queue. (only Moderators and higher)|
|?statusconfirm||Confirms the vote (can be run by everyone)|
|?statusdeny||Denies the vote (can be run by everyone)|
|?yearfact||Gives you a random fact about a random year|
|?numberfact <number>||Gives you a random fact for a given number|
|?blahaj||Calls in Blahaj for a quick rescue|
|?fold||You fold for the streamer|
|?fourtwenty or ?420||Smokes some OG Kush in chat|
|?coffee||Gives you a coffee in chat|
|?question||Gives you and your chat a random question|
|?question_poolsize||Gives you the amount of questions available (Admin only)|
|?question_update||Updates the question pool (Admin only)|
|?wttr <c\f> <location>||Shows the weather forecast in a given location|
|?advice||Gives you a more or less useless advice|
|?pronouns||The Bot tells you its pronouns and shows you how you can show yours to everyone in chat.|
|?sponsors||Shows the Credits|
|?egg||Greets the fellow eggs|
|?chuck||Tosses a random Chuck Norris joke your way|
|?help||Shows this help page|
|?horns||Raise your horns for the streamer.|